- Eligibility: Any individual sixteen (16) years or older and a resident of the Province of Nova Scotia is eligible to participate in the Davis & Sons Renovations Limited (“D&S”) referral program (the “Program”).
- By participating in the Program, the individual who desires to be a member of the Program (the “Participant”) will complete the Referral Application on the D&S website. Any information collected, stored and/or shared through the Program and will not be shared, disseminated or distributed to a third party, except as required by law. The Participant expressly consents to the collection and use of the Participant’s information.
- Upon becoming a member in the Program, the Participant will be eligible for referral rewards by submitting prospective projects and the names of individuals who have been referred by the Participant (the “Customer”).
- In order to qualify for a reward pursuant to paragraph 4, the Participant must refer a project to D&S, and the Customer must not be an existing customer of D&S or be negotiating, or have negotiated with, D&S regarding a prospective project. A Participant is not entitled to a referral reward for a self-referral.
- An eligible referral will be deemed complete if and when the Customer executes a written contract with D&S within six (6) months of the referral submitted by the Participant.
- Any eligible referral which results in a renovation contract between D&S and the individual referred by the Participant will entitle the Participant to rewards as follows:
Projects between $10,000 - $50,000 $200.00
Projects between $50,001 - $100,000 $300.00
Projects over $100,000 $500.00
All currency is lawful Canadian currency (CAD).
- Referral rewards will be made payable to the Participant within thirty (30) days of an eligible referral resulting in the referred Customer signing a contract with D&S. Rewards will be payable via cheque or electronic funds transfer of the Customer signing a contract.
- D&S reserves the right to terminate and disqualify the Participant at any time from participating in the Program, with or without notice to the Participant, including, but not limited to situations of suspected abuse or fraud.
- D&S further reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Program, either temporarily or permanently (or any part thereof), with or without notice. D&S will not be liable to the Participant in the event of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Program. D&S reserves the right to amend, modify or waive these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- Severability. If any provision herein is held to be invalid, unenforceable or void, such provision will be struck without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.